Thursday, July 8, 2010

{Signature L} kit by Pixel Me That Design

Hello all!  Dana (aka danajscraps) here.  This month I’ve been lucky enough to get the chance to work with a new STS designer, Pixel Me That Design.  Tanya’s kit “Signature L” was perfect for layouts of my youngest daughter’s very PINK birthday party!  I really enjoyed playing around with the pretty colors and fun embellishments. 

My first LO (see gallery for template credit):

PMTD_SL_JUNE10_KHLOEbirthdaygirl_JUL10 (600 x 600)

My second LO was for the July Template Challenge over at STS (liked to Template Challenge thread):

SBjulytemplate_PMTD_SL_JUNE10_KHLOEprettypresentsl_JUL10 (600 x 600)

And, here’s the preview (linked to the PMTD store at STS):

signaturelpreview

Thanks for checkin’ out my LOs, I’ll be back with LOs from another STS designer before the month is over!

No comments: