Friday, July 30, 2010

With A Child's Heart by Knittinjen!

My new kit, With A Child's Heart, is now available at Stuff to Scrap! There will be a free add-on next week on my blog, so don't miss it. In the meantime, check out this great kit, and layouts made with it. You may or may not know, but "With A Child's Heart" is a song by Michael Jackson, back when he was young - this is the first of a series I am making to give tribute to this singer that I once so idolized! And included in the kit is a link to the song, "With A Child's Heart" on YouTube! You can listen to this as you scrap the kids (of all ages 0-110!!) in your life! And if you purchase this kit before my official Grand Opening at STS (which keeps on getting pushed back because I need more TIME!!!), you will receive a free mini kit (VERY cute!) from me for being such a great customer! If you make a layout with this, be sure to post at the STS gallery, or send a link to me of it posted elsewhere - I'd love to see what you do with this fun kit.










No comments: