Friday, July 30, 2010

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Hello, Becky here from B2N2Scraps. Today I'd like to introduce you to another kit that I have in my store. But before I do that, I want to tell you that I'm having a CT Call! Check out the flyer for more details. Please apply! I'm waiting for all of you to send me an email to be a part of my team!



Onto my kit. In order for me to become a designer a Stuff to Scrap, I had to create a mini kit with a given palette. I chose flying a kite as the theme for my mini kit. Once I was accepted as a designer I made my mini kit into a full size kit. Here's "Let's Go Fly A Kite."


I made cordesponding cardstocks too.

I had some of the STS designers be my guest CTs for this kit. Look at the amazing layouts that they came up with!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here's a layout from me.


I made my LO into a freebie QP for you. Here's a look at the preview.

You can download it on my blog HERE. Don't forget to apply for my creative team!

No comments: