Sunday, July 4, 2010

Let Freedom Ring

Happy July 4th, and to my fellow Americans that means Independence Day and Fireworks. I'm here to show you a brand new kit by Becky Young Designs that is perfect for your 4th pictures. It is called Let Freedom Ring and is simply beautiful. I love the deep rich colors and the super cute elements. Just look at the linked photo below and you can see just how great it is.

The first layout I did is my niece and two of her friends. I really love the glitter fireworks, they are just too cute. Plus the papers are such great colors and patterns.

My second layout is one of my fur babies, and he is wearing his July 4th shirt. I loved that the kit has some black elements because they really make the reds and blues pop. Plus the cardboard alphas are great.

You should head over to the store and pick up Let Freedom Ring, you won't be sorry.

No comments: