Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Garden Revamped

Hi all, Shauna here and I'm going to show you a fun and beautiful kit by Flower Scraps called Summer Garden Revamped and it has a matching set of Cardstock. This was her first kit and she has revamped it and added some great touches including some great blues. It is full of bright summer colors, cute flowers and the most adorable ladybugs. Just look at the linked preview below and you'll see just how fantastic this kit really is.

I've created two layouts with the kit and cardstock and I really love them. The first I could not resist the denim pocket and the cutest blue daisy paper.

My second layout has more of the different colors in the kit, and I have to say I love all the daisies in the kit (because I'm a big flower lover).

There is so much more in this kit that I've not gotten a chance to show you, so I really recommend that you head over to the store and pick up Summer Garden Revamped and Summer Garden Cardstock soon because they will be perfect for summer photos.

No comments: