Thursday, June 10, 2010

Add On For Backyard Adventures!

Remember this fun kit???  Well, I wanted to use it the other day to scrap pictures of my son learning to mow the lawn for the first time.  So, I made a lawnmower to match it.  Then, I decided that it would be fun to have a whole yardwork/gardening add on and I got carried away.  So, YOU get the benefit of it. 

If you buy the kit for full price this month, you can get the add on for only 50 cents if you use the coupon
SNP50BA

Here is the preview of the add on.  Isn't it fun?  It has a regular lawnmower, a riding lawnmower, shovel, rake, watering can, hose, hand rake, gardening shovel and garden stakes.  Ten separate elements that all coordinate with the main kit!  You can click here to head to the store.   If you already have the kit, you can just purchase the add-on separately. 


Here are some cute layouts with the add on kit

Brooke's layout

Adriana's layout
My Layout


No comments: