Monday, June 28, 2010

Stars and Stripes-HD Creations New Release

With the 4th of July coming up just this next week this next kit is totally appropriate for the holiday. Am I alone here or did June just fly by. I cannot believe that it is almost July...wow!! I am excited for this weekend. I have a huge breakfast I am putting together for our church, about 150 people. I am excited for it and nervous that something will go wrong but I have fun doing it. We don't have any real plans for the 4th of July. Just hang out, hopefully take in some fireworks somewhere.

Stars and Stripes has 21 papers, 56 elements and 2 full alphas. And I could have kept going. I had so much fun playing with this kit.

Look what my CT did with this kit.



Hurry on over today and pick it up for 35% off. You only have a few more days to save during my Grand Opening sale. Make sure you get what you want while it is on sale. Don't forget about the giveaway for the kit. You have until this evening to enter. Good Luck!!

Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: