Monday, June 28, 2010

Hybrid Card Template

Happy Monday everyone!  DanaJ (aka danajscraps) here with a little freebie that I tossed together to make a couple of hybrid cards last week.  I’ve been looking for some special supplies for an upcoming hybrid project I’m wanting to do, but can’t seem to find the quality of supplies I’m looking for.  I’ll keep looking, but in the meantime, I thought since I needed to put together a few cards, I’d share my template with you…

HybridCard Preview (600 x 600)

The kit I used is by Meagan’s Creations and is called It’s The Little Things, and is available at the STS store.  Here’s the preview (linked):

MC_LTpreview

Both background patterns on my cards came from that kit…what a great variety of occasions you can use the patterns in that kit for!  Play around with different paper and element combinations and switch up the fonts for the sentiment boxes, too.  I made it so the cards print two per sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 inch cardstock…then just cut in half, add any embellishments you want, scribble your note inside and that’s IT!  So easy!  Click the template preview to download the .psd, .png, and .jpg templates.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Thanks for the template.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list