Monday, June 14, 2010

Movie Night and freebies-HD Creations

At my house we just love to have movie nights and so this kit was really just for us. Whats not to love about having a movie night?? My kids set out their blankets and then we pop the popcorn and get treats out and then the fun begins. My kiddos love that they get to eat their treats and popcorn in the living room.(that is kind of breaking the rules in our house). Oh I can smell the popcorn now!! Movie Night has 16 papers, 45 elements, an alpha and numbers. Pick it up today over at Stuff to Scrap.

Hers is some inspiration from my CT and myself.








Remember that you can pick it up this month for 35% off. And if you made it this far you get a freebie. But you have to go over to my blog to get it. Check back each day this week for a new freebie using this kit.


Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: