Monday, May 3, 2010

Unconditional Love & Mom's Garden *Freebie*

Happy Monday all! Andrea here to tell you about my newest kit. Unconditional Love is a great kit for scrapping a variety of memories including the ones you make this Mother's Day. There are 51 elements, 17 papers, and a lower case alpha included. Among the elements are a beadspill, bows, buttons, flowers, frames, shiny brads, and more! Not all elements or papers are shown in the preview. There are coordinating cardstocks, glitters, and quick pages available as well as a bundle with all four products. As for a price, I can't really give a set one as the whole STS store is on sale all month long with a different % each day! Today, you can snag everything in the store for 34% off! All of the previews are linked to the store.
Here are some beautiful LOs from my CT, and a few from me too! I really enjoyed working with this kit, and got a little carried away. =) Click on the previews for a better look and don't forget to check out my CT members' blogs for freebies this week.
Today's freebie is a mini kit that I made for the May Color Challenge at the STS forum. Click here to go to the forum and snag it, along with all of the other great coordinating kits!

No comments: