Monday, May 3, 2010

Gotta Kiss A Few Frogs by Scrappin' Serenity

I have a new kit in my store this week. You've seen it before...but now it's back and it's better than ever! I have revamped and added to the kit that I did for the STS Designer Darling contest. It now has 15 Papers, 45 Elements and a FULL Alpha. Check out the previews below and click each one to go to the store. AND because it's STS "Birth" Month...you can pick this up at a different discount ALL month long!
Here's a closer look at that papers: Here's a matching set of cardstocks: And of course a set of Quick Pages:
Here are a few layouts from my CT:
One from Me
One From Adriana:
Two from Amanda:
One From Dana:
Two from Jen:
Two from Noelle:
And here's your Freebie! It's an Add On! (So it will NOT be included in the download from the store) Click the preview below to go to my blog to download it:

No comments: