Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New kit from Scraps N Pieces - At The Horse Races - ON SALE!

A number of months ago, a forum member requested a horse racing kit and we decided to take it on.  We decided to add other things in like Steeplechase, riding lessons, and equestrian in addition to the derby racing.  We love how it turned out and hope you will also.  My favorite things in this kit are the hats that Heidi made.  They remind me of My Fair Lady!  Images are linked to the store and the kit is on sale for the first week.  AND just in case you aren’t a horse racer, take a look at what our CT did with it to see how versatile it can be.  The colors are awesome!
SNP_AHR_previewsmall
Just the papers
SNP_AHR_paper previewsmall
Just the elements
SNP_AHR_elementspreviewsmall
These first two layouts were done by Marissa, the one who requested the kit.  If I have my story correct, this horse ran in the Kentucky Derby and won the Preakness horse race.
untitled
marissauntitled
Jennifer (AKA Scrapalicious Cereal) has a daughter that does horse shows, so when she saw the kit, she wanted to work with it and her layouts turned out awesome!  These next two are from her.
 jennifer_for_SNP_AHR2

Michele did this two page layout that is just awesome! Plus another one
Jockeying_-it_s-in-the-fam1
Jockeying_-it_s-in-the-fami 


Sheri did a rodeo layout and just a regular horse riding layout with the kit.
 Lander_Rodeo
Memphis
Amy did a horse riding layout as well as a non-horse layout.
horselife1
Brooke did this cute dog layout with it!
brooke1-2009-p0019
Here is Heidi’s layout
Tyler_and_Mormon_Cricket_1994_small
and I had someone suggest to me that it looked like Disney colors, so I couldn’t resist doing a Disney layout with it along with one of my son and all of his friends making pizza.
SNP_AHR_QP1web
SS118web
I made you a QP freebie and we will have a couple more from the CT on Thursday, so be sure to check back then.  You can click on the preview to download it.
SNP_AHR_QP1preview

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 26, 2010. Thanks again.