Monday, May 17, 2010

Modern Elegance by Scrappin' Serenity

I have a new kit in my store today called "Modern Elegance." It's kind of a classy elegance meets everyday modern things kit! It's perfect for those formal events in your life, but also can be used for those everyday happenings! Just check out the previews below and click them to go to my store!
Here's the whole kit in all it's glory:
A closer look at the papers in this kit:
Of course a matching cardstock pack:
And a set of 6 12x12 Quick Pages to help you get your scrapping down quickly!
And here's a few layouts my CT and I have done with this kit:
Layout by Drica:
Layout by Amanda:
Layout by Dana:
Layouts by Noelle x2:
Layouts be me x3:
And since I gave a mini version of this kit away on the Stuff to Scrap blog about a month ago, I have a 12x12 Quick Page for your freebie this time around! (this quick page is included in the QP Set available in the store) Just click the preview below to go to my blog to download:

No comments: