Monday, May 17, 2010

Blossom

A couple of weeks ago, I was browsing palettes at one of my favorite color sites, ColourLovers. I wanted to see what colors it would suggest to go with orchid purple and it suggested some really fun, vibrant colors. So fun and vibrant, I just knew I had to so something with them! Hence, the kit "Blossom" was born.

Check out some of the beautiful layouts my CT created:
Here's a closer look at the entire kit, which includes 14 papers, 37 elements, and a full alpha (uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and punctuation).A closer look at the papers--so many fun possibilities with these!
I also created a coordinating set of worn papers. This week only, you can get the worn papers FREE if purchase Blossom and use the code "wornblossom" (no quotes) at checkout.

Finally, I've got a little freebie created especially for you, a cluster frame.
Click on the picture to head over to my blog where you can download the cluster frame.

Have a great day and happy scrapping!

No comments: