Sunday, May 9, 2010

"Grace" by Growing Pains Scrapped

Growing Pains Scrapped has a new kit in my store today that I am SO excited about! It is called "Grace" (the name of my unborn baby girl). It is done using pinks/browns/creme (which are the colors for her nursery...tee hee)...but it is NOT a baby kit! This is a beautiful kit full of gorgeous papers and elements...and it is so versitile! It will be perfect for so many different types and styles of scrapping!

It includes 20 Papers, Over 60 elements and a full alpha!

Check out the fabulous layouts by my wonderful creative team:

Mine:

Mine again:

Tricia: Tammy:

Monica:

Kerry:

Kerry:
Kate:

Colleen:

And finally...here the full preview! It is linked to my store!

And make sure to come too my blog on Tuesday for a freebie for this kit as well as links to all of my CT's blogs (they will have free quick pages for you!)

No comments: