Monday, April 26, 2010

Time to meet Designs By Ashlee!

Let's start with the basics:
Name: Ashlee (Designs by Ashlee)
Username at Stuff to Scrap: ajrsmomma07
Blog Address: www.ajrsmomma07.blogspot.com
Store: Designs by Ashlee

Now that you know which designer we're talking to, let's learn a little more about them and family comes first:

Husband: Single Mommy and lovin it!
Kids: My 3 year old son ALex
Pets: 1 goldfish named Nemo

What do you like doing with your family?
Alex and I enjoy playing games and going for walks at the park. We also love to spend time with my nieces.

It's an alternate universe and you're computer won't turn on for an entire week, what do you do with yourself?
Well seeing as this has happened to me numerous times in the last year *tear* I usually just catch up on some tv shows or play the wii. I also enjoy venturing out for walks as much as I can.

Alright, the computer's all better - let's talk digi-scrapping for a few minutes.


When did you start designing and how did you learn?

It was about 2 years ago when I got introduced to the world of digi scrappin. I had started with making siggy tags on cafemom, but once I descovered digi scrappin I never looked back again.

What program/programs do you use to design?
I use Photoshop Cs3, but I also have paintshop pro that I haven't touched in months.

Where do you get your inspiration?
My inspiration usually comes from my own photos. If I need something specific scrapped I will design a kit to go with it. Other than that I get inspired by my friends and family and I like to be challenged every once in awhile to create something new and unique.

How did you pick your digi-scrap name?
I always wanted something cute and creative, but nothing ever seemed to fit so I went simple. Atleast everyone knows my name and usually spells it correctly :)

What’s your favorite kit that you've designed?
My favorite kit that I have designed so far is Feelin' Froggy

Alright, this is a hard one, but what's your least favorite?
My least favorite would probably be the first I ever created, but I will say that is because of my lack of experience and I love everything that I create now!

Describe yourself in one word:
Determined

Share a secret with us, what's something that not everyone knows about you?
Oh man, a secret? If I tell you all then it wouldn't be much of a secret now would it? But something that not many of you know is that I only just recently got my driver's license and I am 24 years old! Talk about waiting a long time LOL!

If I said you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I would love to travel around Europe with enough euros in my pocket and my camera in my hand. It would be amazing to stay in the different hotels or camp out under the stars and photograph my journey, then come home and scrap all about it!!

What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is a tie between hot wings and chocolate milk shakes. Those were my two cravings when I was pregnant with Alex and now I'm addicted!

Do you collect anything?
Recently Alex and I started collecting hot wheels. I love looking at the different types of cars and he loves playing with them. I can't wait to add a race track for our collection.

What is your favorite TV show?
I have a lot of favorite shows right now, but to name a few I will go with Glee, Survivor, The Biggest Loser, and Vampire Diaries.

What is your favorite color?
My favorite colors are green and purple.

No comments: