Monday, April 26, 2010

Springy Thingies from Scraps by Andrea

Happy Monday all! I put a new mini-kit in the store this morning called Springy Thingies. It's made using the color scheme that 'Seeing Stars' beat in the poll a few weeks ago for the participation prize at the last Speed Scrap that I hosted. There are 5 solid cardstocks, 8 patterned papers, and 30 elements included in the kit. Not all papers or elements are shown in the preview. Among the elements are various Spring stickers, flowers, frames, buttons, bows, and much more! It's only $1.79 while my April Showers Sale is still running! Click on the preview to go to my store.
Here are some layouts that the ladies on my CT came up with this week. Click on the previews for a closer look, and don't forget to check out their blogs for freebies this week!

No comments: