Monday, April 19, 2010

"My Mother" by Becky Young Designs

I am so excited to show you my new kit "My Mother." With Mother's Day in just a few weeks this is the perfect kit to help get your Mother's Day gifts done or it's perfect to scrap all of the photos once Mother's Day is over. It also works very well as just a girly kit.

It has 13 papers and 35 elements. Check out the full preview.
(Images are all linked to the store.)And I also have a pack of 6 coordinating cardstocks you have to have with this kits as well.

Don't have time to create your own layouts right now. Grab this set of 10 quick pages. All you have to do is add your pictures and you have a great album.
Here are a few layouts with this kit:
And for one week only the kit, cardstocks and quick pages are all 20% off so make sure you grab them before the sale is over.


No comments: