Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby Of Mine

Hi all, Shauna here and I get to show you a new kit by Growing Pains Scrapped and Digi Designs by Nicole called Baby Of Mine. This kit is a sophisticated baby kit, that is perfect for all of your little ones photos. As you can see from the linked preview below, the colors are awesome.

My first layout is my nephew when he was a baby. I really liked the shades of blue they selected. I also love the little bear element, it just looks so cuddly.

My second layout is my niece the day she came home from the hospital. I really like the shade of pink, but also the greens and brows, they really pop on the page.

I think this kit is so special because both designers are expecting, and really put themselves into it. So head over to the store and pick up Baby Of Mine this week, because it is on sale. Also visit the designers blogs because they and their CTs are offering some freebies.

No comments: