Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tenderly By Digi-Designs by Nicole

Hi there Adriana here, I don't know if you noticed but I have a little daughter. She owns me!!!
I lost a little girl when I was getting into 38 weeks of my pregnancy, it was a really dark era in my life. It took me 5 years to try and get pregnant again, then with 8 weeks I had a miscarriage. After 3 months I got pregnant and finally I had my baby girl!
Yes, I am overprotective, obsessive and possessive over her. She is in 90% of my scrapbook pages, and that's why most of the kits in my stack are very girly.
When Nicole from Digi-Designs by Nicole, told me about the colors of her new kit I got very excited... pink, light pink, greys, light blue and a light brown, just perfect for my little girl photos.
Here is the preview of "Tenderly". {image linked to the store} Here are my pages made using Tenderly.
I made this page for the Word of the Week here at STS.
I love this page, my daughter's second Valentine's Day. She made a very special card for me.
*** Template by Connie Prince Digital Scrapbook Designs.
I just adore this photo of my baby girl. I hope my pages got your inspiration juices flowing.
Have a happy scrappy day!

XOXO, Adriana

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Sorry to hear of your losses, and glad you now have a very beautiful girl to scrap. These layouts are just perfect! Thanks so much for using my kit.

jenmcjen said...

Oh, wow, that is so sad, but that little girl you finally had is going to be the most loved little kid EVER! Thanks for sharing your story, and your baby girl!!

Anonymous said...

Adriana, Your little girl is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I love this kit, it's so pretty.

-Laura