Friday, March 19, 2010

A fabulous girly kit – Guinevere’s Beauty

I have been coveting this kit, Guinevere’s Beauty by Scraps of Ellay, for months but never had a good reason to buy it because it is pretty girly and I have two boys. I know that I am a girl but I don’t scrap many photos of myself plus I am trying to finish the boys’ first year books. Well, I decided to get it anyway and use it to do some of the challenges at Stuff to Scrap. Isn’t it lovely? The colors are so wonderful and, as always, her elements are beautiful and unique. I especially love the papers with sparkle and the ones with flowers.

fullpreview

And there is this wonderful add on kit that is a must have!

SOE_GB_addonpreview

My first layout was for the Word of the Week challenge – the word was Treasure. I did a layout about my birthdays and my hopes for the boys’ birthdays.

My Life in Scrap P52 - Page 008

This one was done for the Theme Challenge – the theme is Romantic Comedies – you should see the beautiful and creative ideas people have come up with!

Scraps of Ellay - Guinevere's Beauty - Page 001

Make sure you are checking in over at the forum and joining in the challenges and speed scraps!

No comments: