Saturday, February 20, 2010

Templates

Hello everyone. Did you know that there's a new designer at Stuff to Scrap? It's Designs by Sweet Mesquite and she has some wonderful templates. I used the All Clustered Up Template Pack. I choose it because I love circles, it doesn't matter if it's the paper or the pictures, I just love the look of circles on a layout. Here is a preview. Don't you just love it. If you click on it, you will go to her store, so you can pick up some wonderful templates too.


Here are a couple of layouts I did using these templates. On this one, I used the kit It's Snow Fun by Just So Scrappy. I told you I loved circles!

On this one, I used Nibbles Skribbles kit Strawberry Fields. Yep, more circles!


Enjoy your scrapping time!
Tricia

1 comment:

The Nielsen Family said...

Thanks for the credit, by Strawberry Fields isn't our kit (Scraps N Pieces)