Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sweet As Candy

Hi all, Shauna here and I'm going to show you the mega collab for February, and it is called Sweet As Candy. I have to be honest and say the designers packed this kit with a ton of fun stuff. The candy theme is colorful and just plain fun. The linked preview below doesn't do the kit justice, it has so much in it, that it's hard to even begin to describe it.

My first layout is my brother and niece and I used one of the templates that is in the kit...yes it has everything including templates. The title "Sweet" is word art within the kit as well. I love the yellows and purples in this kit.

My next layout is two of my fur babies who are "Sweeter than Candy" and I love the little felt candy pieces in the kit. When I saw them I knew I would have to use them. There are several felt pieces including the heart and flower I used as well.

I have barely scratched the surface of this kit, it has 110 embellishments and 56 papers. So head over to the store and pick up Sweet As Candy soon, you won't regret it!!!!

No comments: