Monday, November 16, 2009

Want to get Pretty Cozy?

You can by getting this awesome new kit by Mad Genius Designs. I love the colors in this kit and if you adore sparkly elements (I definitely do!) then you have to go get Pretty Cozy! This is a very versitile kit - in fact, both of my layouts are of boys - the rich colors work well for everything.


I did this layout for a speed scrap over in the forums. The pictures are from a trip my husband and I took to New York City - what an once-in-a-lifetime trip!

In this layout my sons had consumed mass quantities of berries from the local farmer's market - what a disaster! The quote by Charles Dickens says "There is always something for which to be thankful" and that is so true regardless of how messy they were. I am glad to have such great fruit available to me and I am so happy that my boys love it! This was done for the quote challenge this month - go check it out because it is so wonderful to see what other people are thankful for and it reminds you to see greatness in everyday things.

Don't forget, there are daily challenges all month along with the normal ones - more chances for prizes - so head to the forums and join us!

No comments: