Monday, November 16, 2009

New In Store 11/16

Happy Monday :D ! Tracy here again with all the new fun stuff in our store this week! All previews are linked.

First off, "The scrappy kat" has a fun new kit called "I'm Fallin' For Fall". I totally love the puffy felt elements...espescially the scarecrow...

"An Old Fashioned Christmas" is Scraps 'N Pieces latest kit. I love all of the fun, unique elements! They also have a QP set and a Christmas Card set made using this kit...go check it out...

Shel's latest is a fun school kit called "100 days of school 2009". I never knew until I had kids in school that they actually celebrate the 100th day of school each year...who knew...Anyway, this kit is darling...I loved the stitched hand...

"Homestead Harvest" from SAHM is a harvest kit with a unique color pallet. I just love the pinks and blues...so fun!!!
Winter Word Art by Manda's Scrappin' Creations is perfect for those winter layouts? Here is a pack of 10 word arts to fit just about any winter activity. Includes a snowflake filled with the words "let it snow". All word arts are in colors show but can be easily customized.

Mad Genius Designs newest kit is called "Pretty Cozy". Full of glitter, swirls and flowers, this kit is very pretty, but the textures and colours are most definitely cozy.




Just for You Digi-Scraps has a new Twilight themed kit. A great add-on for her Twilight Obsession Kit. This one contains elements that revolve more around New Moon.


...and she has a Falling for Fall Thanksgiving add -on...check out the cute turkey!


Flower Scraps new kit, "Denim and Dirt" is perfect for scrapping pictures of your "dirty kids". I also think this kit is great for many other things. I love the denim theme and colors!


No comments: