Thursday, November 12, 2009

100 Days of School 2009 by Shel Belle Scraps

I have to admit, school related kits scare me a little, the reason is simple I have no photos to scrap with it!!!
Yeah, I finished school a loooooong time ago and my daugther is only 22 months old, so no school photos for now.
But when I saw Shel's kit I felt in love with all that "crayonish" (is that a word?) written paper and all the fun elements.

Here is the preview of the kit. Click on it and go to Shel's store.

I made this two pages with no school pictures! That show how versatile this kit can be!





And thanks to my scrap friend Dana I have this Back to School layout. This adorable little girl is Dana's daugther isn't she a doll?!


As you can see a themed kit is always a good help when you have a very specific need, but you don't have to be limited by the "theme".
Have a great scrapping day!
Adriana

No comments: