Monday, October 19, 2009

Strawbery Fields - aren't they forever??

Well, the one in Central Park is and the cute layouts you make with this kit will be too! Kerry here with a spotlight on Nibbles Skribbles' kit Strawberry Fields. I love the colors of this kit - I am so drawn to pinks that it is probably a good thing I only had boys! The black sets off the rest of the colors beautifully and there are many, many great elements - my favorites are the flowers and the alpha. Check out her store to see all her other great kits and don't forget to check out her templates - I love templates for those low-inspiration days!

Here is my first layout - it is me and my sister way back in the day.

My second layout is my boys sneaking strawberries in our backyard. It is always good to have healthy snacks available right??


It's not too late to do some challenges in the Stuff to Scrap forum. There are some great ones this month. My favorite is the Scavenger Hunt - you get a list of 30 items you need to find within the layouts in the Gallery. It is a great way to see many layouts and leave love for someone - we all like to receive gallery love don't we!?!

No comments: