Monday, October 19, 2009

Monster Cute

Hi all i hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!
I'm Hazel and i'm here today to introduce you to a new kit i've been playing with and to show you my latest layouts i've made with it. You can find the kit in Every EverAfter Moment Designs Store. You'll notice her store has a big sale going on at the moment well thats sadly because shes closing her store at the end of the month.
I chose the sweet kit Monster Cute, i love the vibrant colours next to the black, its perfect for those halloween pics that need scrapping! my first layout i did with a challenge in mind, it was the theme challenge on STS and i did halloween, using a photo of my eldest in 2007. Then my second layout is of my youngest, shes obsessed with dressing up at the minute...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
TTFN!

No comments: