Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tutorial of the Week

I admit it. I got nothing up my sleeve for today, with the holidays I haven't even had time to think much less come up with a cool tutorial. But I'll be back with something fun next week, promise!

Until then I just wanted to mention a few important things. Many of you have noticed some changes going on around the Stuff to Scrap world. Nicole is revamping the store, forum, gallery & blog with a new look & features to shake things up for 2012. I think everyone is going to like the changes, head over to the store where you can get a look at the great new theme!

While the changes are taking place, you may find broken links or features missing; don't worry they'll come back online as soon as updates are implemented. Of course Stuff to Scrap would be nothing without all of you & Nicole would love to hear your ideas! Head on over to the You Matter! thread in the forum & share some of your ideas for new challenges, store features, & anything else you think might be a great addition to the store, forum or blog.

One new feature is that the Stuff to Scrap forum has now been enabled to be used with the Tapatalk application! What is Tapatalk? Well, it's a forum application that can be used with the iPhone, iPad, Android devices, BlackBerry devices, & any device that runs Chrome which allows forum members to view the forum on the go. I've been using it for a few days now & it's great for keeping up with all the goings on it forum while out & about. Please note that this is a paid application but I'd have to say that it's totally worth the few bucks & if any other forums you participate in are activated for it, you can add them all! Check out the Tapatalk thread for more information on this great new feature.

That's all for today, I've got a couple of preschoolers begging to decorate cookies; everyone have a great day!

No comments: