Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Countdown to Christmas ~ Day 22

Three more days ... three more days! While I'm sad to know the freebies will be ending soon the prospect of Christmas Day is more than enough to compensate for the sadness. Heehee, I'm weird, I know! Let's see, today's freebie & story come to us from Crystal of Digital Scrap Fun.


Love the pictures, that's Crystal in the left photo on the right. Did that make sense?

"My favorite holiday memory is going to grandma’s house for Christmas. We would go Christmas Eve (sometimes we got new pajamas) and spend the night. Of course my sister and I would be all excited and up early (my mom too :) but we had to wait every year for grandpa to shave before we could open any presents. He would purposely go quite slow just to torture us a bit."

That is so evil of Crystal's grandpa but I can totally see my grandpas doing that as well; must be a grandpa thing! Fun memory & Crystal's got a cute mini kit today, click on the preview to go to the store for the download & enjoy! I think it's time to watch The Muppet Christmas Carol with my boys, love that move!

** This freebie has expired but you can still pick it up in the store for just $1.99**

3 comments:

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Henriett said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Christmas memory!
Thank you for sharing your lovely kit.
Merry Christmas to you and your family - have a wonderful day!