Sunday, December 18, 2011

Countdown to Christmas ~ Day 19

Working hard or hardly working? I think most of us are working hard right now so let's take a look at the next freebie, this time from Jodi of JMC Designs, to give everyone a little scrapping break.

Oh my, I am dying of laughter here, check out what Jodi has to say about the picture.

"This is a picture of me at Christmas time in 1968, I was 3 and completely in love with this scary looking paper mache Santa Clause. I carried it with me everywhere. I didn't care about the presents or goodies or any of that I just wanted to play with Santa. I don't really remember if I thought he was from Santa or not, but it was a sad day when mom made me pack him away until next year. They finally went out and bought me a new Doll because, I just wasn't getting over missing my friend and of course the new doll made everything better. Also it is funny that I still stick my tongue out when getting my picture taken. I think I won't look into it to far and just decided it is probably because I love to make my family laugh, even at my own expense. LOL. This is probably one of the first Christmas memories I can remember from my childhood."

Too funny & I stick out my tongue when getting pictures taken as well, much to the chagrin of my Mom! Here's Jodi's freebie, a cute little mini; just click on the preview to go to the store for the download & enjoy! We are in full holiday prep mode right now, not sure if I'm going to get everything done by Christmas or not but I'm sure trying my hardest!

** This freebie has expired but you can still pick it up in the store for just $1.99**

4 comments:

Henriett said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Lovely kit and lovely memory - thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much!!

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you! The picture was too funny.