Thursday, August 4, 2011

What’s better in the hot summertime than cool clear water!  Our brand new Make A Splash kit was designed with swim team, water polo, and diving in mind, but it is GREAT for all of your Summer water adventures – plus more as you will see from our CT layouts. 

Here is a look at this fun new kit. You can also pick up the kit at Stuff to Scrap HERE.

























here is a look at just the papers
























Plus there is a cardstock pack with 6 additional cardstocks that coordinate with the kit.
SNP_MAS_CSpreview
Take a look at our CT layouts for this kit.
Wendy’s layouts – she is such an amazing journaler, I hope I can be like her when I grow up


Amy’s layouts – don’t you love how clear her photos are!  I’m jealous of her lens


Brooke’s layouts – love this double pager


Sheri’s layouts – don’t you love how she made the sprinklers?



Lisa’s Layouts – love that splash of pink from her suit and hat

Lindsay’s layout and her cute desktop





















Tammy’s layout – love all the circles

Adriana’s layout of her cute model!

Heidi’s layout – see how cute a non water layout can be!

and my layouts and yet a third desktop this month.



and I have a freebie for you today!  I made a word art from my desktop above.  Click here to go to our blog to pick up the freebie.

No comments: