Thursday, August 11, 2011

Touch of Red

Happy Thursday all, I hope you're having a wonderful August...me I'm just trying to stay cool and that is very hard here in Texas. Today is day 41 of 100+ degrees. But the good part is since going outside sucks, I get to stay in more and scrap!!!!! Today I'm going to show you some layouts I made with Touch of Red by Getting Scrappy With Britt. It is a wonderful kit just pack with goodness, and I love the color combination. Yes it works for hearts and flowers types of layouts, but it so much more. Just look at the linked preview below to see how cool it is.
My first layout is my nephew and his girlfriend. I did this layout for the song lyric challenge which uses "All You Need is Love" for your inspiration. I wanted to use the repeated loves in the song, and I had to use the cool alpha that comes with the kit.
My next layout is a friends new daughter. I love the mix of red and gray, and thought it looked good with her photos. And I just had to use all the cool flowers in the kit!!!
I really enjoyed working with the kit, the colors go with so many things and the elements are just wonderful!!!! So hurry over to the store and pick up Touch of Red soon!!!!!


No comments: