Friday, July 1, 2011

Sun and Snow


Hey All! It's Kelsey here and it's Summer!!! And it's hot. And I'm sunburned. I guess that's what comes with summer, but I'm thrilled that the sun is shining, and that June is over! It has been a busy, busy month. It's nearly over now, but I'm going to show of the fruits of June labor, and the layouts that go with them!

First, I have a super bright and cheery kit from Scraps by Andrea called "Just Because" that makes me feel like I need to lay in a hammock, read a book, and eat an orange (which is precisely what I plan on doing in July). The colors are citrus-inspired, with oranges, yellows, and greens, plus a pop of turquoise. She's included some great patterned papers in with her solids, and has a mix of realistic & whimsical elements that make for really fun layouts. But stop listening to me and have a look at the goods!....




So, please, head to the Store at Stuff to Scrap and pick this one up for your days in the sunshine.

But while you're there, don't forget about your leftover photos from winter. I know it's hot out, but I know we all have them. The snowy/cold photos that are left in your stash that you just didn't get around to after Christmas and that dreary April snow. Oh, is that just me? Alright. Anyways, Seal Scraps created a gorgeous kit called "Nipping at your Nose" that blends some bright colors with a snowy scene to make a kit that's surprisingly versatile!



That's all for today, but make sure to head over to The Store to grab some sun and some snow, and enjoy scrapping!

No comments: