Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lions and Watermelon

Christie here, with a peek at a couple of great kits I've been able to work with. Here’s a look at some of them.

The first one is called The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Meagan’s Creations, available here at STS. My husband was looking over my shoulder as I was scrapping and actually commented, “I really like that paper!” then later said, “I REALLY like that paper!” I like the elements, too – especially the pillow and pajamas. Fun!



And a two page layout I made with it.



Word art from Precepts and Promises, template from Simply Yin and Shel Belle Scraps (Check out the Template Challenge this month for Shel Belle's template.)

The next kit is a fun, bright, summer-y, watermelon-y kit. Fun papers, fun elements, really fun to work with! I only wish I had some messy watermelon photos so I could use the cute watermelon and watermelon seed elements. The kit is versatile enough that I didn’t NEED watermelon photos, but those cute elements sure made me WANT some.



And some pages....




Watermelon Fields available here at STS and is even on sale.

Don’t forget to check out the challenges at STS, too!

No comments: