Sunday, July 31, 2011

Green with Envy


Hey all! Kelsey here, and I've spent this month working with some fantastic kits, but each layout that I've created has made me miss the memories of that day. You could say, I'm green with envy of myself in a former period, but then I remember that I got to experience it when it happened, and today will someday be one of those days! In the meantime, take a look at these kits....



This is the fabulous BAK from July from Mommy Me Time Scrapper. She has put together a huge series of kits for gardeners, flower-lovers, and farmers alike, with a great variety of papers as well! I had a blast working with these kit pieces to come up with layouts....




The other kit I have to show you today is Softly from Adriana's Cafe. She made up this beautiful kit with one of the hardest colors to work with ever, Yellow! But it looks fantastic, and incredibly bright and cheery. I had to use it for some fun layouts, so take a look!





I absolutely love the way these layouts have turned out recently! I definitely think you should head over to the Store at Stuff to Scrap and pick up both Softly and Gardener's Delight and take on your scrapping for the month!

No comments: