Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Berry Delight

Happy Wednesday all, Shauna here to show you the layouts I made with this month's mega collab called Berry Delight. This kit is prefect for scrapping any sort of summer pictures and is full of yummy berries and fruits that just make summer so great. This kit works great for either boys or girls, the young, the old, anything or anyone at all. The colors are rich and I have to say like all the mega collabs, the mix of papers and elements is superb. Here is a preview of the kit and it doesn't do it justice it is really beautiful.
My first layout I used the template from this month's template challenge in the forum (you can find it HERE). I really love the rich berry colors in this kit and had such a hard time choosing which papers to use. The word art title I used is also part of the kit.
My second layout I did for the Song Lyric Challenge in the forum. I love the song that was chosen "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band. The photo is of my niece and brother. I used more of the blues in this layout, but again, the colors really pop off the page for me.
I've just shown you a small piece of the goodness that is in the Berry Delight Mega Collaboration Kit. You really need to head over to the store and pick it up so you can see all the wonderful things it holds.

No comments: