Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meadowlark

Hi all, Shauna here to show you some goodies I made with a beautiful kit called Meadowlark. I fell in love with this kit when I saw the preview and after using it I love it even more. The colors are wonderful and the elements are perfect for clustering. And any kit that has lots of flowers is always a good for me!!!! Just look at the linked preview below to see it's awesomeness.
My first layout I did as part of this month's template challenge. I really had fun with the colors in this kit, because they are such a great mix of soft and rich.
My second layout I really had some fun clustering, I love to cluster!!! And the flowers in this kit are really perfect for it. The photo is a friend of mine, her sister and her dad. I love a good daddy's girls photo, even if the girls are all grown-up.
I hope you head over to the store soon and pick up Meadowlark because it will be an awesome addition to you stash!!!!

No comments: