Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let Freedom Ring!

Hi!  It's Paula here!  My little Allison.... well she's 10, so I guess she's not really so little anymore (sniff!)... danced to Stars and Stripes Forever with her ballet class in this years dance recital.  I got some cute pictures of her and her friends!  I went on a hunt through the STS store to see what kind of fun patriotic kits I could find!  I chose this fun kit from Digital Scrap Fun:
Let Freedom Ring! 


This is a great kit for scrapping your patriotic activities such as picnics, parades, fireworks, etc. It is also great for anytime layouts. I love the green color thrown in this palette, it makes it quite versatile!
The kit contains 15 papers, 32 unique elements plus a few recolored, and a lowercase alpha!

Check out these pages I created using it...


Have a great day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria