Sunday, June 12, 2011

Down and Dirty

Hi all, Shauna here to show you some layouts I made with Design by Ashlee's April BAK called Down and Dirty. I love the color combination of these kits, blue and tan are perfect for scrapping boys, but can be used for so much more. Below is a linked preview of the papers (and she has a matching element set as well).
The first layout I did is of my nephew last week at his graduation. I did the layout for the song lyric challenge in the forum and I love the song that was chosen. I really love the string frame with the stars on it!!!
My second layout, I used some of the other elements like the camera, SD card, and flowers in a layout of my sister using her new camera. I love how this kit can do so much.
Make sure you head over to the store and pick up Down and Dirty Paper and Down and Dirty Elements soon as they will be a great addition to your stash.

No comments: