Thursday, June 30, 2011

Did it again…

I (danajscraps) waited until the last day of the month to share my fabulous STS Designer CT assignments with you.  My bad.  :(  But, nonetheless, here they are:

Rainamoon Scraps:

I used Colleen’s new kit, Take It Off

RS_TIO_Preview

I planned to scrap some ZUMBA pictures, but just never managed to have the camera handy when I wasn’t in a rush to get there.  So, instead, I used it to scrap some completely different topics—a photo that didn’t turn out all that great of me with my oldest daughter on a field trip and another layout of my youngest daughter’s newest earrings.  Check out how I was able to used this exercise & weight-loss kit for something else, don’t be afraid to get a themed kit even if you don’t have pictures to go with it…

111910_RStio_MCcutouttemps_KASSnMOM (600 x 600)051611_RStio_KhloesIceCreamEarrings (600 x 600)

P.S.  Find the earring layout in this week’s STS Challenge of the Week as part of a fun Scraplift Mash-Up.  Thanks to Paula (aka Cutie Fruity), for choosing my layout for it!  It was quite a surprise!

Knittin Jen:

I chose With All My Art from Jen’s store and found it’s bold patterns a good fit for photos of the chalk art that happens in my driveway on a regular basis(when the weather allows).

folder

The patterned paper makes a statement all on it’s own and didn’t need a lot of extra embellishing, so if it’s bold papers that you love, look no further to scrap all the pictures you have of your kids and their artwork of all kinds!

0310_KJwama_ChalkArtistsAtWork (600 x 600)0310_KJwama_ChalkArtistsAtWork2 (600 x 600)

No comments: