Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bouncin' Beach Balls {Expanded Kit}

Happy Wednesday, all! Andrea here and I want to tell you about my latest kit in the store. I LOVED the theme and colors for the June Blog train at STS so much that I had to expand my contribution into a full kit! Bouncin' Beach Balls is a bright and fun beach themed kit. Don't have any beach photos? It's perfect for scrapping a variety of other memories. There are 18 papers & 41 elements in the expanded kit.
Do you remember me telling you that I'm hosting the June Featured Designers Challenge on the STS forum? My store is still 50% off making Bouncin' Beach Balls $1.50 until the end of the month! Snag a kit and come on over to the forum to join in on the Featured Designer Challenge.*
A few lines ago I told you that Bouncin' Beach Balls is good for more than beach layouts, right? Need proof? Check out these awesome layouts from the talented ladies on my Creative Team. They've scrapped a mix of beach and everday photos! As always, click on the previews for a better look at these gorgeous layouts! *Layouts using Bouncin' Beach Balls will only qualify for points or Gift Card drawing if they are created using at least 50% of the expanded Bouncin' Beach Balls kit. Layouts using only the mini from the blog train are NOT eligible for points or $5 Gift Card drawing.

No comments: