Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All Inked Up by Scraps N' Pieces

Ok, So I have been wanting to work with this kit ever since it's release and I'm so excited that I finally got to :) It's by Scraps N' Pieces and it's called All Inked Up. I am a BIG fan and collector of tattoos so this was a must have for me. The tattoo elements are perfect. Their papers are a little grungy but also super bright and fun. I love that they didn't go to dark with this kit. I made two pages but I know I'm going to be using this kit again and again. If you are a "inked up" or have lots of photos of someone who is, you need this kit :)

And Starting today (for a week) the kit AND their QPs are on sale for only 2.50!!!

Check out the previews (linked to the store)

Here is the full kit






Here are my pages

Templates used to make these pages are by Digi-designs by Nicole and will be in her store next Monday.

No comments: