Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Urban Domestic and Just Dance

Today I have two amazing kits to show to you all.

The first is called Urban Domestic and it's by Rainamoon Scraps. This kit is packed full of fun greens and pinks. I love the theme of housewives. The elements are fun and super versatile. She has the full kit available plus you can get green papers, pink papers, an extra alpha, cardstock, glitter sheets OR she has a big bundle too. Check out her previews (linked to the store)


Here is my two pager I made with the kit.


My second kit I want to share is called Just dance and it's by SAHM Scrapper and Designs by Christi otherwise known as the Designing Divas. I love love love the colors in this kit. I love the dance elements and all the stars, I love the stars :) This kit was so much fun to work with.

Check out the previews (linked to the store)


And here are my pages

No comments: