Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Touch of Color

In the meantime, I’m using “Touch of Red” from Gettin' Scrappy with Britt to get some pages done. I love the way these turned out, but have a look at the kit first….

GSWB_Touch of Red_Full PreviewGSWB_Touch of Red_Paper Preview

I love the mix of grey, red, and ivory! This kit would be beautiful for a winter wedding, Valentines day, or some stormy photos outside. It makes a great everyday kit too for boys or girls. I had some photos left over from the shoot I did with my parents for their wedding, and a panorama my fiance took, that hadn’t been scrapped yet. Have a look-see….

blessed smallparkway small

Head over to the Store at Stuff to Scrap to pick it up, with so many of the other awesome kits, and as always, be on the lookout for new kits coming out!

No comments: