Monday, May 9, 2011

STS Birthday Celebration {Day 9}

Hey all in digi-scrap world! Meagan here of Meagan's Creations. Hopefully you have seen me around the forum at STS because I have been designing there for over a year. If not, I'm doing something wrong :) So welcome to my party and let's start with a get-to-know you question!

Question: Do you have an interesting story about your birth?

Well, first of all, I was born in Berlin, Germany and that always turns heads. My father was in the military and my younger sister was also born there while my father was stationed there. I actually lived there during a mad cow disease scare so Red Cross doesn't want my blood. :( Sad because I want to help out, :) happy because I hate needles! I'll help out in others ways (just so you don't think I'm selfish!). I weighed 9 lbs 8 oz at birth- the largest of my mother's 5 babies. Also, my name would have been Gwen if I looked like my sister Nicole, but I looked like my sister Andrea and so my mom had already decided my name was to be Meagan :) And I love my name. What's your interesting birthday story? 

And since we just celebrated Mother's Day yesterday and since we wouldn't have birthdays without mothers! I have this Mother's Day Word Art Freebie for you all. Link is good for 48 hours! Word art was made using my latest kit, As Wonderful As She (be sure to check out the quick page exchange this month at STS for which this is the featured kit).

14 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you. It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous. thanks very much.

rmdusell said...

Thanks so much for the wonderfull WO.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Jennifer said...

Just beautiful! I was a preemie, weighing only 4lbs+. My parents couldn't take me home for 6 weeks.

boop52245 said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful gift. I was the first child born to my parents in a hospital out of 10 and I am #6. My Dad always told the story that he was in a hurray to get to the hospital that he drove in second gear all the way. It was probably 5-6 miles to the hospital.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Daydreamer said...

thank you :)

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thanks soo much, this is beatiful :)

Birthday Party said...

Its a really good birthday wishing scrap for all Mothers. I really loved it way it is being made. Good work Meagan.

sandie said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful word art!

Anonymous said...

please re-activate this link-i missed out on this! i could really use this wordart for my projects. thank you kindly.