Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Special People

I have a beautiful soft new kit out today.  This kit is quite different for me and I had so much fun creating it!  Someone on my Facebook fan page asked for a kit about Godparents.  I wasn't sure how to make a whole kit about them but it got me thinking about all the special people we have in our lives.  This kit is designed to help you scrap those people whether they are your brand new baby or pictures of your great great grandparents.  Take a look at this kit.
This kit can be found at my store at Stuff to Scrap.  There is also a coordinating set of worn, torn papers and a set of 9 quick pages.


All the items will be 25% off for one week at my store at Stuff to Scrap. Take a look at what my CT did with this kit.  They are truly amazing!





layout by Brooke

We have some freebies for you today.  Click on the images to be taken to my CT member's blog to downalod.







No comments: