Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mommy and Wife Introduction

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself to you all. Let's start with the basics.

My name is Christin and my user name at Stuff to Scrap is cmlc_thomas. I have a blog name Mommy and Wife were I showcase my items I make and some freebies. I just opened up my store at Stuff to Scrap today! How exciting is that?!?

Getting to know me a little more personal
I'm originally from south Louisiana but now live in south California. Soon we will move due to the military life style. My husband and I have been married since May 2009 and became parents to a wonderful baby boy in April 2010. We are looking into getting a pet but not to sure if we would want one just yet.

Since we live in California we try to do has much has we can. Our family loves to go to Big Bear and play in the snow. I love to go to any kind of zoo or aquarium. Soon we plan on taking a family trip the Disney Land and Lego Land.

Getting to know the designer in me
I started designing in October 2008 with Paint Shop Pro x2. I thought myself how to create word art, myspace layouts, blogger headers and background. I also did the coding myself for my myspace layouts. I use to have a myspace name This Amazing Life Designs then changed it to Lovely Creations. On this myspace page I would create from word art and myspace layouts for others to snag a use. I mainly made items for military families, if some requested something else then I would make that for them. The whole reason behind this was so I can keep busy while my boyfrind (husband now) was in boot camp.

I was kinda getting bored with what I was doing and I found this site called MixBook.com and I started to create my wedding album. This made me love digital scrapping. I started with some free kits and started making my own layouts. I really love creating my own things and I decided to learn how to create digital scrapping items. Therefore, I created my blog and of course I had to think of a name. The blog was going to be about my first time being a mom, being a wife, and my journey on learning how to make my own digital scrapping items in PSP x2. I was also going to help others and give freebies at this blog. So Mommy and Wife came to mind. I really was going to use this blog to write about me and my family, needless to say it was all about designing and nothing about my family and I.

I have to choose my favorite kit that I've designed and well I don't have many. Right now I only have one kit done and in my shop. I'm working on may others to add. So as of now my favorite kit that I've designed is "Sweetness" my first kit ever to be in a store.


Since this is my first kit that I have made I can't tell you want my less favorite kit is. I will tell you that I will have lots more kits coming out soon. So follow me on myblog to stay updated on my releases.

Now here is a little freebie for you to thank you for taking the time out your day to read about me. Also if you head on over to my blog you will find some more freebies from this kit.

(Click on the image to download)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria