Monday, May 23, 2011

I found another AMAZING kit in the store!!

Hi there friends!  I have a stunning kit to show you today! 

My Mother, My Friend by Flower Scraps!

Also available are matching Cardstocks and an Add-On mini-kit!



The idea of the kit was to celebrate Mom... but I found it delightful for scrapping other types of pages as well!  The color palette is just stunning and so very rich... it was perfect for scrapping Paris!

It also made a gorgeous backdrop for some of my daughter's dance photos.

Be sure to stop by Stuff to Scrap and check out this great kit!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Paula - you have done a FABULOUS job with this! These layouts are just stunning! Thanks for working with my kit!

katsky said...

Wow! Stunning and perfect! Really a great job! Thanks.