Friday, May 27, 2011

Dig It!

Hi Everyone! This is Farrah. I am back to share with you yet another great kit from another great designer here at STS! This time I was able to work with the kit Dig It by Scrappin' Serenity. This is a super adorable kit which includes 15 papers, 7 cardstock papers, 35 elements, and a full alpha set. This kit was so fun to work with. The colors are bright, cheery, and colorful. The elements are absolutely adorable, and the patterned papers are fun! You can grab Dig It in the store over at Stuff to Scrap. Just Click Here!

Here are a few previews of Dig It:




I had so much fun using this kit to scrap some pictures of my oldest son playing in the sandbox and swinging on the swing his daddy built for him. :)


Oh, and did I mention that Scrappin' Serenity has a quick page freebie available as well?
Check it out, Just click the preview! :)

No comments: